- For applications on municipal water or private well systems
- For multi-family dwellings - duplexes, triplexes, and quads
- For increased and constant water pressure from water storage/cistern systems
- For irrigation and water reclamation systems
- For general pressure regulation/increase
- Increase pressure by up to 60 psi
- Handles up to 35 gpm
- Complete packaged system
- Small and compact design
- Simple and easy installation
- NEMA 4 electronics enclosure
- Mount in any configuration
- Product power rating: 1-1/2 hp, 0.9 kW
- Built in system protections guard the Inline CP from many common failure modes including: surge protection, voltage underload, locked pump, open circuit, short circuit, and overheated controller.
- Capable of operating with more than one pump in parallel for larger volume demand applications
- cCSAus Listed
Item No. Model Description Input Voltage Input Phase 90411101 25LGIL1100N41 (Inline CP) 230 Single 604452 Pressure Tank (2-gallon) Total Volume - - 604453 Pressure Tank (4-gallon) Total Volume - - 225970901 High Pressure Sensor Kit - - 305707902 Pump Motor Assembly 230 Three 305707903 Mounting Feet - - 305707904 Fastener Kit - - 305707905 Pressure Sensor Cable - - 305707906 Pressure Sensor - - 305707907 Drive Assembly 230 Single 305707908 Overpressure Shut-off Switch Cable* - - 305707909 Overpressure Shut-off Switch* - - 305707912 Over Pressure Shut-off Sensor/Cable Kit* - - 5850012000 Duplex Alternator 115 Single
- (1) Includes pump, motor, drive, pressure sensor, and cables.
- (2) Overpressure switch is sold as an accessory and is not required for normal operation.