2018 ASPE True Blue In-Booth Demo and Post-Show Survey Giveaway Promotion
2018 ASPE True Blue In-Booth Demo and Post-Show Survey Giveaway Promotion
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SPONSOR — The 2018 ASPE® True Blue In-Booth Demo and Post-Show Survey Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (the “Sponsor”). The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any third party, including but not limited to the ASPE Convention and Expo 2018, The American Society of Plumbing Engineers organization, or Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed solely to Sponsor.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY — No purchase or payment necessary to participate and win. A purchase will not affect or improve chances of winning.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD — The Promotion consists of attendee visiting an in-booth demo or participating in a post-show survey completed by the attendee visiting the booth, over two days (the “Promotional Period”) October 1, 2018 and October 2, 2018 during the ASPE Convention and Expo 2018 at the Georgia World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW, Atlanta, GA 30313. Attendee must agree to complete the post-show survey while visiting the booth and having their ASPE Expo badge scanned.
- ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS — The Promotion is open for participation only to those attendees of the ASPE Convention and Expo 2018 to whom this offer is addressed and who are 18 years of age or older (“Eligible Participants”). Employees, independent contractors, officers, directors of Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and immediate family members of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE — To participate, visit Sponsor’s booth #1738 visit two of our four demos and discuss the product with our experts or have your ASPE Expo badge scanned and agree to participate in a post-show survey or participate in both to double the chance of winning. The post-show survey will be emailed to participants and must be completed by October 12th to be eligible for the drawings.
- PRIZES AWARDED — Names of Eligible Participants will be placed into a random drawing. Drawing will be held for each of the below items.
- Prizes are not transferable. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may substitute another prize of equal or greater value, Sponsor may substitute for a cash prize or goods or services with a value equal to or greater than the estimated retail value of the original prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prize. Franklin Electric will order all selected prize giveaways and have them each shipped direct to the Prize Winner.
- ODDS OF WINNING — Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of attendees participating in the actives.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION — Sponsor will randomly draw and announce the winning tickets October 16th, 2018. Sponsor will notify the potential winner by U.S. Certified Mail, telephone, or e-mail (the “Notification Date”).
- ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, RELEASE & ADVERTISEMENT — Sponsor shall provide potential winners, who must execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where permissible, a Publicity Release (the “Affidavit & Releases”). A copy of the Affidavit & Releases is attached hereto. Sponsor must receive a potential winner’s executed Affidavit & Releases at the time the potential winner claims his prize. Failure to provide to Sponsor with receipt of Affidavit & Releases will result in forfeiture of Prizes in which case Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner at that time. In addition, potential winners from Canada must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question to receive the prize. Prizes will be provided either at the potential winner provides the executed Affidavit & Releases or will be mailed to winners within 6-8 weeks thereafter. Execution of the Affidavit & Releases and acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes. For the names of the winners, send an e-mail titled the “2018 ASPE In-Booth Demo and Post-Show Survey Giveaway Promotion” to email@example.com after October 31st, 2018.
- TAXES & FEES — All taxes, fees, and surcharges for a Prize and all expenses not explicitly included in the description of the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the respective winner.
- DISQUALIFICATION & FORFEITURE OF PRIZE — The winner shall be disqualified and his Prize shall be forfeited if (i) the winner declines to accept the Prize, (ii) Sponsor determines the winner was not eligible to participate in the Promotion, or (iii) the winner fails to provide Sponsor with winner’s Affidavit & Release within the time required under these Official Rules. In the event of disqualification and forfeiture of a prize during ASPE 2018 Exhibit, Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner.
- DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY — Sponsor nor its agents shall be responsible for lost, late, undelivered or misdirected mail or e-mail. Sponsor nor its agents shall be responsible for computer software or hardware malfunctions or failures of any kind. Sponsor nor its agents shall be responsible for lost or unavailable computer, cable, or telephone network connections, or for failed, incomplete, or delayed computer or telephone transmissions of any kind, including those that result from any type of human error. Sponsor nor its agents shall be responsible for any damage to any computer used to participate in the Promotion.
- GOVERNING LAW & REMEDIES — The Promotion is void where prohibited. The laws of the United States and the State of Indiana, U.S.A., govern the Promotion without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions thereof. Sponsor and Eligible Participants agree that: (I) any judicial proceeding for disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of the Promotion shall take place in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction with the State of Indiana; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred, including any costs deemed related to participation in the Promotion, but in no event shall any damages include attorneys fees; and (iii) except for out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances shall an Eligible Participant be entitled or permitted to obtain an award for punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any other damages, and each Eligible Participant hereby waives any and all rights to any such damages.
- PRIVACY — Submission of personal and contact information regarding the Promotion constitutes permission for Sponsor to add participant to Sponsor’s customer database and to contact participant for future promotions, events, and offers. Eligible Participants may opt out of receiving such communications by contacting Sponsor.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS — If you have question or comments regarding the Promotion, please contact Sponsor at the mailing address, telephone number, or e-mail address listed below.
Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
9255 Coverdale Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46809-9613
Telephone: (260) 824-2900