New Little Giant® GP Series Grinders Operate Across Various Voltages
Little Giant® announces the introduction of the new Little Giant GP Series grinder pumps with a voltage operation from 208 V to 230 V in one model. The GP‐A (Automatic) and GP‐M (Manual) versions’ powerful motor and construction are designed to handle the tough demands of low pressure sewage applications, utilizing the same reliable patented cutter system at 414,000 cuts per minute. These market-leading grinder pumps are now available in an automatic version for single-phase power sources and a manual version for both single-phase and 3-phase power sources.
- Powerful 2 hp single-phase, 3450 rpm with capacitor start/run motor with built-in overload protection to prevent over-current and over-temperature damage
- High starting torque motor to handle the demands of grinding domestic sewage
- Epoxy-coated cast iron finish for corrosion resistance and durability
- Corrosion-resistant brass impeller minimizes downtime and maintenance
- Deflection-resistant, short motor shaft
- Seven-vane, angled face, non-clogging impeller
- Mechanical seal: carbon/ceramic seals
Click here for more product information.