- Fully automatic charging system
- Powers existing sump, effluent or sewage pump in the event of a power outage
- Operates 115 Volt pump up to 1/2 hp
- Requires 2 size 27 or 31 deep cycle marine batteries
- Easy installation with no modification or piping changes to existing pumping system
- Microprocessor monitors all electrical functions
- LCD display indicator lights:
- - Power - Green LED
- Solid when unit has power. No light indicates power off.
- - Inverter - Red LED
- Blinks when unit is powered by inverter and silent button has NOT been pressed. Solid when unit is powered by inverter and silent button has been pressed. Off when unit is operating off AC line voltage.
- - Alarm - Red LED
- Blinks when alarm occurs and silence button has NOT been pressed. Solid when alarm occurs and silence button has been pressed. Off when no alarm condition is present.
- - Alarm Contact - NC
Item No. Model Input Output Max HP Cord Length Weight 513401 APS-115 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 Amps 120 VAC, 60Hz, 12 Amps 1/2 9 ft 97 lbs 2.7 m 44 Kg